vendredi 13 décembre 2013

GIVENCHY • Erykah Badu • RICCARDO TISCI • Spring Summer 2014 ad campaign


Cultural crash 

For the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 advertising campaign, Riccardo Tisci embarks upon a journey from Japan to Africa through America. 

The spirit is imbued with sensuality and street elegance. The attitude is drawing strength in the following cultural aesthetics: refined Japanese elegance,  natural african draping and US street style. 

«My family portfolio concept is carrying on. This season, I decided to invite my dream icon, the respected Erykah Badu, to my stage. As well as the young beauty Asia Chow, talent of tomorrow. And my new discoveries : black goddesses Maria Borges and Riley and model Dominik Bauer. I am very happy, we did our job while spending good family time. 


Riccardo Tisci

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire